Does your piezo photo machine have troubles with the grid break when you are drawing? Are you still worried about how to avoid the grid break when you are drawing? Do you still think this is a difficult problem to solve? Today, here, how to avoid the operation of the piezoelectric photo machine when the grid breaks the ink and share the communication with everyone.
First of all, we must first understand why the piezoelectric photo machine has a problem of broken ink when it is drawn. Only by understanding the source of the problem can we find a better solution. There are three problems that cause the piezoelectric photo machine to break the ink when drawing pictures:
1. The track is dirty, causing the car to deviate.
2. The ink of the photo printer is less than a quarter of the ink, the ink cannot be pumped up, or the ink is higher than three quarters, and the ink will overflow.
3. There is water or ink leakage between the photo machine nozzle and the electric shock belt.
The solution is also very simple, as long as you do these three parts every day:
1. Wipe the guide rails with sewing machine oil every day.
2. Check the ink volume of the photo machine cartridge every day, not less than a quarter, or more than three quarters.
3. Dry the photo machine nozzle and the electric shock strap with a dry rag.